02. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? No i didnt keep it and yes I will make more for 2009!!
03. Did someone close to you give birth? a friend of mine had a baby girl
04. Did anyone close to you die? I lost a pair of friends of the family that were close to me like having two grandfathers that died this year. I also lost both of my dogs.
05. What countries did you visit? Just this one! And Texas IS a whole nother country! LOL
06. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? My degree and my starting at the University of Texas!! YAY!!
07. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
08. What was your biggest achievement(s) of the year? Maintaining straight A's
09. What was your biggest failure(s)?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? illness... diabetes, vertigo and anemia :( working on getting them all taken care of though...
11. What was the best thing you bought? Gifts from NY for myself and my friends!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? My friends behavior. One got a job after being jobless for over 6 months, one went from being a temp to being hired on full time, one is pursuing her dreams of working in the field of agriculture, Two of them graduated, one with a very high rank!!! um um um.... I think thats it and if I forgot you forgive me!
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go? school! Damn college!! LOL
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Sissy graduating, finding out that I was going to be able to graduate in less time then I thought.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you... Happier, wiser...
i. happier or sadder? happier...
ii. thinner or fatter? see question 18 and draw your own conclusions ;) LOL
iii. richer or poorer? richer... got a couple of raises from my job and in my life, sharing it with good friends always makes you richer! :)
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? exercised!
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Ummm...being a pain in the ass to my friends LOL! :) But they love me despite it!
20. How will you be spending Christmas? With my husband and parents at their house
22. Did you fall in love in 2008?
23. How many one-night stands? 365!!! A different person every night! Just kidding!! LOL The answer is ZIP!
24. What was your favorite TV program? Supernatural, Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters International, MonsterQuest, Destination Truth.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? I dont hate anyone, might hate how people behave or hate what thy say, but not the person themselves.
26. What was the best book you read? Tough call! I read a lot of great books this year... Id probably have to say, Flight by Sherman Alexie
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Uhhhhh nothing comes to mind right now LOL
28. What did you want and get? I got everything i wanted! My husband and friends spoil me! :)
29. What did you want and not get? A newer car... ah well theres always next year LOL
30. Favorite film of this year? Probably The Dark Knight...
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 21! And I spent it with husband and friends both in person and online!! :)
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Getting to go to Wisconsin with Sissy.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? I have no concept! I love jeans, boots, funny t-shirts, and my newest discovery... Converse tennis shoes! :)
34. What kept you sane? my friends, especially you Sissy, Starbucks and the internet! :)
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? So many to choose from!
36. What political issue stirred you the most? The election of Barack Obama as President!
37. Who do you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008:
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
And Tuesday just might go my way
It can't get worse than yesterday
Thursdays Fridays ain't been kind
But somehow I'll survive
Hey man, I'm alive
I'm taking each day and night at a time
Yeah I'm down, but I know I'll get by
Hey, hey, hey, hey, man I gotta live my life
Like I ain't got nothing but this roll of the dice
I'm feeling like a Monday but someday I'll be Saturday Night